Intermediate or Senior Accountant 5+yrs experience
Seeking an Intermediate or Senior Accountant 5+ years’ experience (part-time or full-time hours), for a medium-size accounting firm located in Mount Louisa, Townsville QLD. (Flexibility in hours can be discussed.)
Fantastic close-knit team who really enjoy their work and seeing their clients thrive. Down to earth Partners in a relaxed office environment, with flexibility and a healthy work/life balance. Great offices, free parking, and an awesome team!
About your new Company
If you are looking to work for a smaller, close knit team, who have a relaxed and down to earth approach to accounting, then this is a great Company to work for! Come and join a savvy team of accountants who for decades, are very well known throughout Townsville and North West Queensland Regions. Our business client base is located extensively throughout the North and North Western Queensland area, incorporating a variety of small and medium business enterprises, with a concentration of primary producers in the western clients. We are a family first focused team, so flexibility and a positive working environment is very important to us as a Company.
About your new Role
- You will be managing your own client base with a focus on providing direct contact with your clients. You will be responsible for providing a high level of service including seeking ways to improve service to your clients and the Company’s growing portfolio by anticipating and embracing client’s diverse needs.
- You will be required to meet your weekly targets, use resources responsibly & efficiently, and strictly adhere to the Company’s client confidentiality policies.
- You will be expected to prepare Company, Small Business and Individual tax returns, provide on-going tax advice to your clients, and liaise with clients to provide a full range of our business services.
- You will be required to act as a mentor to the team and help with training and development of their Accountants through the sharing of your skills and knowledge while demonstrating strong leadership and management in a changing environment.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years of proven experience working as an Accountant in a similar environment and be able to hit the ground running.
- Degree qualified.
- Strong work ethics, team player, resourcefulness and client oriented.
- Skilled in Xero Accounting Software an advantage.
What you’ll get in return
- Remuneration offers an attractive salary for the right candidate.
- There is a real opportunity to develop into a leadership role.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.